Nirvana softshell pant is stand to durable alpine climbing, ski, or any other outdoor adventure for guides and those who follow them. Where durability and versatility are crucial. This pant is a heavyweight softshell pant that can take the kind of abuse that comes from daily use in extreme conditions. It offers extreme water repellency, stretch, windproof, breathable, softness, warmth, and comfort. Even a thigh pocket that’s designed to hold a logbook and a map.
- Zippered thigh pocket; Zippered hand pockets
- Softshell Double Weave 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane Stretch 6.2 oz/yd
- Wind Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing
- Enhanced knee articulation enables the full range of motion
- Fully adjustable waist with harness-compatible integrated belt
- Gusseted ankle zippers to accommodate alpine boots
- Two open hand pockets, two zippered thigh pockets on the leg, and one zippered pocket backside.
There are no reviews yet.